Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SPEEDO Boys!

Some of you might know that I'm leaving my Far-Far-Away Land by the end of this month to start a new job ( still the same occupation though ) at Klang Valley. However, I've been a bad, bad boy by being kinda lazy at work, since I've being doing the routine stuffs for the last 3 years, though I know I have lots of work to patch up before handing ny portfolio over to my colleague....Hence a pictorial post for today!

If just I have the zest in life once again! Hopefuly my newfound environment in the Klang Valley with the Horny BF can help to make my life more productive and meaningful! This year has been a quite year for us in terms of travelling. Nevertheless, we'll make a short trip to Singapore next week after years of pestering from the Horny BF. The last time we went together was way back in Nov 2005!!! - and we had another Singapore trip in Dec 2006 as well, but I went with my family while the BF went with his friends. However, we did purposely meet up once at Orchard Road...and while we were happily walking along the road --- suddenly I had to dashed inside one of the stores, leaving the Horny BF dumbfounded on the mainstreet -- before bumping into my Brother and family....Hahaha....where my family were surprised to see him there before the Horny BF replied that he's meeting up with his friend.

Later when I went back home, the Brother asked,.."Eh, I saw your friend, "Horny BF" just now" ...And I nonchalantly answered, "Ya, he came to Singapore as well ma" and no further questions asked d....








Haha. Some of you may argue why is this picture included inside...Well, if you guys look closely, you can see the worn white Speedo on the right side of the bench. Hehehe....Still...It's Speedo ma...

 




Can anyone of you help identify what brand is this underwear?! It seems very popular among the Taiwanese!!!!

6 comments:

Narwee said...

White trunks are Aussibum swimmers I think '06' is 2006 edition.

Rob H said...

Yup, Narwee is right, they are the Aussiebum League series swim trunks.

http://www.aussiebum.com.au/en/swimwear/1357/wpolo%20gb10/

I have a pair in navy and I always enjoy wearing them :-)

simonlover said...

@Narwee, Rob H: Thanks! Finally my curiosity had been answered! Very sexy indeed! -- esp imagining Rob H wearing it!! Hehe

-- To WilliamNYK: So, now you know as well it's Aussiebum! Time to get one - oh!

Pluboy2 said...

Is that naked butt pic, you, SImon? hehehee...

DinoRic said...

I'll never want to read your blog before i sleep..because i can't sleep after seeing hot males..GRRRRR..

Rob H said...

@Simon: hehehe should I model them for you ;-)

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...