Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pinoy Hunk - Kenji Lopez Zabala

Well, i think it's about time that i do some coverage on Filipino men. I'm sure many of you guys have seen many pictures of beautiful Filipino hunks before right?!!!

Without further a due, let me introduce you to Kenji Lopez Zabala!

I can't find much info of him except that he's Philippines's Mossimo Bikini Summit 2009 Finalist, Cosmo Bachelor Bash 2009 Finalist & Cosmopolitan Model 2010 Finalist.

Most of the pictures below are taken by an acclaimed Filipino photographer, Ian Felix Alquiros and you can see more of his works / contact him over here:


Meanwhile, please enjoy this hunky Filipino Stud, Kenji Lopez Zabala!















Hehe..I like this picture the most!

Hmm..Does Anyone of you likes to position ur penis upwards while wearing underwear/trunks?!

Philippines' Mossimo Bikini Summit 2009 Contest
Now..I would like to see more Malaysian Hunks parading in this kinda hot trunks during beauty pageants - lor!


At the moment, Kenji Lopez Zabala is currently running for Philippines' Cosmopolitan Magazine's "Summer Studs" Online Votes where the one with the most votes may be part of Cosmo's Centerfold list for
2010 in September's Cosmo Hunks Bash.

Votings are open from April 1, 2010 till 15 May 2010. So, if wanna vote for him, please go to : 


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice body, but the face not really my type.

Paul Figaro J said...

love the body and the his editorial photo shoot as well!

Anonymous said...

"Hmm..Does Anyone of you likes to position ur penis upwards while wearing underwear/trunks?!"

me me.. recently i did that most of the time, because people told me to do since my "XXX" is not that straight, it bend. So they told me to upwards it. But will it really helps? NEED SOLUTIONS.. thx

said...

nice :) but not the one with pearls ~ yuck

Anonymous said...

thx for the post ... but in general pinoys don't turn my pages at all...

Unknown said...

I really like your NEW HEADER!
WAY COOL!

Thank you so much for your fantastic message on my FB.
Means a lot to me!
hugs
shakira

Anonymous said...

great body...hot! nice...

Anonymous said...

You may Rest in Peace

paula said...

Rest in peace kenji

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...